Monday, April 11, 2005

The one about the bored girl

Hello, here I am again, 2nd time in a day.

Shit la. 2 weeks to exams but I still can't sit down and really concentrate.

I went to Woodlands library, studied for 2 hours then went to buy stuff. Then for some reason I became so damn bored, I went home after that. And the opening hours for the library are changed ... 10 am! My gosh. Now people will be camping outside the doors at 10. There's no way in hell I'll be there at 10... I have trouble being there at 12 to get decent seats.

Bah.

I am so bored!!! I've like read everyone's blogs, I've checked out the next top model forums, I've studied one more chapter of asian markets, I've taken 35 photos of myself, I've taken 2 photos of Alex, I've watched a little of the 9 pm show which sucks btw.

Sigh, oh ya... Mum has a penchant for going 'Chris, you're getting fat ... don't eat too much!'
...
Like, I don't know la... Normally mums don't tell daughters to eat less right? For fear of eating disorders. Then here my mum goes 'Eh don't eat too much!' Haha.. I don't know how to respond so I went 'Ya... I'm going to get an apple'
I love my mum nonetheless.

Yayyy!!! Moon just called! We are going Sentosa and clubbing after my exams!! Yay! I miss that girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home