Friday, April 08, 2005

It's too early to study

Yesterday was eventful

Rushed a project in the morning. 2202. It was terrible, I've never been so hurried for a project... even Asian Markets wasn't so bad. Anyhow, I think it turned out alright given the amount of time I spent on it. Much thanks to JH who was with me every step (online :)) providing a lot of help! 55 slides. I don't know why I'm like that... I knew I won't have enough time to complete it, yet I still volunteered to compile - not saying that they didn't offer to help. In fact, I was pretty adamant about wanting to compile, though at the back of my mind I was going 'shite, I won't have enough time' ... See the control freak in me is surfacing again.

Anyhoo, here's a slide


It's in JPEG format.. colours would have been clearer in bitmap form. But the colours are gorgeous right! I think JH has a good eye for colours :)

And so, I was in school at 930 am... once again, JUST ON TIME to get into lecture hall, see people leaving and submitting their projects. I've got to stop doing that.

Later went to Spinelli's for my weekly offering of cash in exchange for caffeine. Oh now Spinelli's guy (Dennis I think) recognises me and remembers my name. I really think I drink too much coffee. Haha... but I don't know la... it's like a twice weekly ritual. Haha. On Wednesdays I get my coffee from Edward. Hey wait, I just remembered he hasn't chopped my card!!! Gah!!! Seee. how sleepy and doozy I am before the first cup of coffee.

And later went to meet Dan at PS. (I was late again. :/) Supposed to go to Serangoon, but er... didn't. Watched Spanglish. I love it! I thought it was such a beautiful story, and actually the ending was kind of fitting. Not tragic.. but regretful? As beautiful as the ending for Children of Heaven (which I cried buckets... for no reason other than the fact that I was sad). And also any other ending you would not retain the respect you had for Flor. 'There's no distance between you and me'. That line's just powerful. Hm and Adam Sandler's so cute!

Oh I just remembered! The part where Flor and Adam Sandler parted and she whispered 'Mi Amor' Gah!!! I thought that was so so romantic! Man. That's just so beautiful. I was reduced into a blabbing pile of tears at that point.

Hm later went to eat lunch. Then walked around Times bookshop... I still can't find the stupid book that I saw at MPH. So irritating. Then went to play pool... yay I think I'm getting a little bit better. A little bit. At least I know how to place the balls now. :)

Hm... then. Ok la... I'm too tired to talk anymore. Will go get some coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home