Friday, April 08, 2005

Yesterday and Today

Wednesday -

Happy Birthday Mel! :) Wednesday was good. Went out with Dan after APB meeting. Sorry for being late (again). I don't like to make people wait. I mean, okay, I'm always late but hmm... I don't like to make you wait. :) Went for dinner, then to Annex then to some ice cream place at Cine. Thanks for accompanying me all the way to black too. (And how dare you reject me :P)

Anyway, we were there to celebrate Mel's bday! All girls thing. Mel's friend who used to work at black got us some seats at the members area and opened a bottle of something. I think bourbon. (I don't really like bourbon actually) Oh ya!!! We got to drink lychee martinis!!! And tequila pops and another vodka lime. Do dodo... I didn't get drunk. I got a little high though. A little. I mean, I'd have to be that to go dance on the podium thing. Haha...

We were a little tired though, I had 9 am class that day. But yay! It was fun hanging out with Mel, Christina and Mel's friends. And oh ya, thanks Chris for driving us back. :D

Thursday - see previous entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home