Friday, April 22, 2005

One down!!!

Soci paper yesterday was alright. Although I did flub up the Communist Manifesto question. I'm so humiliated about it I won't want to repeat it here again but it has to do with Bourgeoise and Prolatariats. I'm embarrassed to even talk about it. Was talking to Huiyu after the exam and she was like 'you got that wrong?!' in a really incredulous tone of voice... ya, that's how given the question is.

So!!! Marx, Weber, Durkheim... BUH BYE!!!!!

No la... seriously, I like sociology. It's interesting, really. Cross my heart.

--------

Went to Spinelli's after the paper to get my daily dose of caffaine. Dennis (ya I'm like such a regular there we eare on first names basis) told me I am like one chop away from my 2nd free drink. (I left my card at over there) Eh? According to my calculations I only have 5 chops, not 9 ... I don't know la. I just went 'Really meh?!' and he's like 'Oh ya!'. Dan said he's helping me chop and I shouldn't grumble. But if it's real ah, $2.60 * 20 means I've spent 52 bucks this semester for coffee at Spinelli's (not counting the pastries I bought there. And not counting days whre I buy coffee at Edwards.) That's actually quite an okay amount right. I don't know.

--------

I studied with Christina at the Central library today!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(I was bored took a break)

I felt like I've accomplished so much! Hahaha... 3 chapters of perfumes lectures! :) Yay!

--------

Later met Danial at HV for dessert. Ice cream at Haagen Daz.



Erm, Chocolate chip, raspberry sorbet, mango sorbet, cookies and cream with cookie crumb, strawberries and raisins. Please don't ask me why they put cookie crumbs on top on sorbets. You should like put strawberries on sorbet right. Anyhow. It tastes yummy so... Thanks for coming down to hang out with me :)

--------

And finally, because I was bored,

I baked smiley faces (:D) Don't know if the link works, but it's Potato Smiles.



It's really cute right!!!!!






Wrong.

Not if you smear ketchup on it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wahhaha. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home