Monday, June 20, 2005

Weird Stuff

Ok, they had The Naked Chef in the UK, so Singapore MUST COPYCAT!

But honestly... 'The Sensual Chef' doesnt' cut it.

In case you don't know who 'The sensual Chef' is, here's a picture taken at his restaurant at Chinatown.



Omg, damn funny!!!

I was trying hard not to laugh, turned to Mike and said 'The Sensual Chef?! He looks damn weird!! What's up with the hair?!' Looks like he should be acting in some wu xia movie as the villian or the transverstite female lead for or Xiao Long Nu gone wrong or something la.

Mike - 'You sure? If he's taller, he's actually quite good looking'
Me - 'What?! With that hair?! And the black tint glasses?!! Hello! Trying too hard!'

Anyway, weird stuff part 2.

I was on a walking tour of the estates of Serangoon with Dan on Friday. So we were at this really dark alley when I saw this -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Very freaky! Cause I wasn't wearing my glasses, and without it, I'm like 600 plus degrees and prone to see stuff in a blurred fashion. So we were walking pass that tree, when Dan was going to talk about the accident.

I pointed at the tree 'Is it me, or is that a tree?' (I meant it like 'Is that tree growing horizontal?!'
Dan - 'Ya that's a tree'
Me - *surprised how he's so nonchalant
Me - 'But!!! It's a weird tree!'
Dan - 'What?'
Me - 'It's weird! How come Serangoon got weird trees one!
Dan - 'Eh they took our the sign ah'
Me - *wonder what sign
Me - 'The tree! How come horizontal one! It's creepy!'
Dan - 'What you talking about?'
Me - *squints

I finally realised it was just a normal tree, just that there was this horizontal pole sticking out from the side. And cause it was pretty dark, the light brown pole stood out, while the dark brown tree trunk melded into the background.

For a while I was damn creeped out! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home