Thursday, July 25, 2002

I Fell In Love Yesterday.
This is actually a retype, the last one got lost in cyberspace.

This isn't said in a frivolous way you know. I know I fall in love every 5 days, so what I say cannot be very credible here. Nevertheless, he was pretty special. Was on bus 189 yesterday from Clementi and was sleeping. Or pretending to sleep as had nothing to do. I was suddenly jolted awake and I saw the bus door open and a tall, tanned guy in sunglasses and a nice physique. Looks quite good and was a little fluttered, in fact. But I digress. (Btw, I can hear you say "Digress? What do you mean? I thought this is the point of your entry?" Hah, got you there)

To revert back to my original guy of the topic, I was looking at Tanned guy in sunglasses and nice body when my attention was rudely yanked to the guy sitting in front of me. Goodbye tanned guy, hello cute back view. I didn't notice him before, I realised and didn't notice how cute his back is. Was mentally sending him messages to Turn around, buddy, and look at me, when he turned!!! Not to look at me, of course, but out of the window. And I saw the most gorgeous, handsome face EVER!!!. I gasped. He has the eyes of Enrique Inglesias, but even more intense. And a slight stubble that gives him this really rugged and sexy look. He has this contemplative look on his face. I wondered what he was thinking about.

And the turned back. And then looked out of the window again. And all the time, I was staring at him.

Then he got off the bus.

And I thought I could see his face at last, after having to just look at the right side of this face all the while. And I could!!! He walked parallel to the bus and I am still left to look at his right profile. After the bus travelled a little, I tried to turn around and lok at him; it was blurry, but cute.

So if you are a guy, wore a Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt and jeans, took the bus 189 on the 24/7 at about 5.20pm, please email me.
I've been looking for you.

Haha, I sound so desperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home