Saturday, September 28, 2002

You're asking for it buddy

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. THIS IS SO DISGUSTINGLY um, DISGUSTING THAT I FEEL A NEED TO ADDRESS TO THIS PATHETIQUE LITTLE CRAP.

Am refering to the guy from the net that keeps asking me out. He was asking me to talk on the phone with him and out of sheer excuse, I said 'I am a very boring person, i'm sure you don't wanna talk to me'. And what does he say? he said i know, but i want to make friends with you as i find you presentable in terms of looks.

f***ingly shallow person. First, he put one foot in the grave when he said 'i know' to the 'i am a boring person' part. That is such a horrible response, and I know for sure that I am not a boring person, HE IS (a boring person).

Secondly, I am supposed to be 'presentable'. I AM NOT EVEN A FRIEND OF HIS AND ALREADY HE IS THINKING OF HOW 'PRESENTABLE' I AM AND HOW I CAN IMPRESS HIS PUNY LITTLE FRIENDS. That is such a gross and horrible response. Get a life, buddy. You may think that way but I don't think you are presentable enuf for me. In other words, you cannot compare to me. So get a life and maybe get someone your own calibre and your own class and get lost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home