Saturday, February 08, 2003

4E4

Went for house warming at Clarence's house yesterday. Clarence was sporting a spiffy new haircut, not unlike that of my overachiever cousin who went in for NS. J. Clarence went in on the 24th, about 2 days after my cousin. Anyway, loved his take on food ‘you could throw it on the wall and it’ll bounce back. Rice, anything’. Lol. Some of the other guys are in ns as well. Qihan and weiyuan, I think.

Caught up with many people. Tomato, for one, got married! To think I was talking to her a few days ago and didn’t get around to talking about that. It was only at the ROM, I think the wedding dinner would be after her U. Her wedding photos at the ROM were gorgeous. I think she is very brave to go through such an important event in life at so young an age. And her wedding ring! Diamonds! I was so staring at it. Lol

Also, many of the guys in poly were sporting gross haircuts. Or should I say hair uncut. Seriously. Zhihui had probably the worst dress sense also. Heh. Bright orange boxers. Lol

Also, this is probably going to come out all weird and such, but I think someone was messing around with the digital cam, or something. But I saw a couple of pictures of myself in the digi cam. It’s very obvious, b/c I’m the only one wearing bright pink. Which is weird also, because, um. Why would anyone do that? And also, I didn’t notice it. Well. Probably someone messing around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home