Tuesday, February 11, 2003

teenyboppers

Just saw the news that an insane number of girls turned up at the Changi Airport to see F4 arriving in Singapore.

I think that's just stupid. You stand all day and night, feel squeezy, tired and sick. Your idols come out, you catch a glimpse of them, all three seconds. They are wearing sunglasses to cover their eyes, hats to cover their head and they duck down so that they won't be caught in this mass hysteria. Their body guards shove you roughly out of the way. And you scream yourself hoarse just for this stupid 3 second non glimpse. It's just stupid.

And they think they sound logical. 'I came here to see my idol. It makes me happy, I am happy.'

Well, dearie, you didn't even see him. what you saw was a coat covered guy with his head bowed down, wearing oversized shades and a floppy hat. It could be Jerry Yan's father for all you know.Bah.

It just irks me to see these people hanging out at the airport as if their lives depended on catching one lousy glimpse of their idols.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home