Sunday, February 09, 2003

thank you :)

Would like to thank my friend Sam for her link to my site, also to point you readers to her fabulous site at www.scandalicious.blogspot.com. Weird. It doesn't link it directly to her site. Where is the squiggly blue line?
work

Wll, almost all of us are working now. It’s amazing how fast we grow up and make the transition from school to work. It only fully hit me when I was sitting down with PS and Sam at lunch today. Suddenly, we are not students anymore. We are working. We are complaining about out jobs, we are chatting where to go after work, we are calling each other up to go for lunch together.

Cool 

I’m going to use a cliché. We are in ‘the real world’

Sam might be ending her job this week, and PS in a month. Personally, I don’t know how long I would work here. However, I hope we could continue to work in the same area, so we can have lunch together still.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home