Wednesday, March 05, 2003

I'm so bummed.

Huh! Was on the train this morning to work when I saw the most gorgeous guy EVER! Maybe not in the tall, dark, handsome way, but in the intense eyes, gorgeous smile, guy next door kind of way. God, he's hot. And he's with this girl .Well, I cannot honestly say she is gorgeous or anything, b/c she's just normal looking. Pleasant.


Ok so I was quite far away from him. Ok so there are about 10 people blocking us. I was so noticing him and he didn't notice me at all! Didn't even glance once. I'm so bummed. I am conceited. When I did that in the past, the guy would notice back. Not this guy. Hmmphh.


Only when he got of the train (with that girl) and started walking when he looked at me. By that time, I was so miffed I gave a somewhat pouty look. Bleah.


I sound so conceited, I can't believe it. This is the hidden side to my apparent humility. lol. I can't believe I just said that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home