Friday, April 11, 2003

Decisions, more decisions and a friend

Yawn… went to organ class in the afternoon. Practising really hard for the organ exam now. It’s sometime in May-June period. Hee.. wish me luck guys! It’s grade 8, the highest and toughest one. *bows. And the most stressful one too. I had to do 4 pieces in 7 months! God, 1 piece takes 1-2 months to perfect. Moreover, 2 of these 4 pieces of music I had to write myself. Ok, maybe not write, but I had to arrange them. This last piece is a medley, an 80’s retro medley :) *corny-ness alert!* Songs include – ‘Kokomo’, ‘Karma Karmeleon’ and ‘Heaven is a place on earth’ -->PS’ favourite song! Haha. It sounds fantastic. Thanks to my wonderful arrangement… and a lot of help from Mrs. Janet Eng. *Hug

Then went to the tour agency to finalise the tour details for the Redang trip. I didn’t really want to go to KL in the first place. I guess I just didn’t want to leave Singapore for such a long period of time, and also, b/c I am expecting a call. Several calls, in fact. So… coupled with the SARS thing, I guess that just added to a disincentive for me to go. Unfortch, Kimmy, Sam and Yan were quite keen on going to KL. I was actually pretty ok with going back from Redang myself by the express bus, and they continue their trip to KL, but Kimmy was quite resolute in her stand that none of us should leave alone as it’s unsafe. In the end, Sam offered to accompany me back from Redang to Singapore. It’s a very nice gesture, Sam, and I’ll like to let you know I appreciate that very much. You really came through as a friend :) Sorry for spoiling your trip though.

Happy Birthday!

To my dearest Mum! :) With much love and hugs.
Mums are wonderful, aren’t they. My mother and I may not have the greatest mother and daughter relationship in the world but I love her to bits. She’s the kind of mother I should grow up to be. Heh.
Just ate the yummy strawberry and peaches cake from Begawan Solo. Yummy. *loves strawberries. Maybe should have bought the Strawberry cake from BreadTalk? Sinfully delicious. Hee.

Oh, also, happy birthday to Amir. :) Have a great one.

Yawn, should go to sleep now. Organ class in the morning at 9.30 am tomorrow. Hmmphh. My teacher is a slave driver. Haha. Wait, should not use the term ‘slave driver’ as will connote that I’m a slave? Ah well, it’s just a figure of speech. Whatever. Am tired. Good night, yall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home