Thursday, April 10, 2003

thoughtful

I came to realize that in secondary school I’m always the ‘best friend of the popular one’. Ok, maybe in the CCAs. For fun, I’ve been looking at some polls, and I realized that all the babes in my clique are really popular, and I’m not as popular as them. Heh. I mean, I’m in the popular clique, but I’m always the ‘in the popular clique’ and not ‘the popular one’. Ok, I’m not unpopular or what, but if you rank us like actresses, I’m definitely not the most glamorous one out there. But it helps that my clique accepts me for who I am, although it sometimes feel as though it’s their popularity that is rubbing off me. Left on my own, I don’t think that many people would be rushing up to talk to me.

Talking about old times, I got to say that my clique is pretty hot :). 4 of us babes and we are not bad looking too.. haha. Those were happy times, sec 2-3. The 4 of us cramming for exams in the CCA room, with the other guys who like to hang out with us, of course, they are the more popular ones too, hee. There was no backstabbing, or talking bad behind backs or any animosity. We will sneak off during reading period to cram for exams ;) , go crazy when we have to plan for parties and go to parties, choreograph dances together (Butterfly! OMG! It was hilarious, we learnt that dance in 2 days. We tried the para-dance thing, but abandoned it b/c we looked gross doing that. And also b/c the guys look gross doing para.) Ping and Wen was teaching Jing and I the dance steps. Of course, we didn’t get it, and we used chalk to make marks on the floor, you know, like those dance steps thingy. Hee, and then we will refuse to clean up, b/c there are a hell lot of marks.

Oh, oh. This really crazy one is still in my mind. Wen was saying how if you stared at a guy’s crotch area for a long time, they’ll have an erection. We were sitting in front of this guy (M. I’m not gonna reveal his name, b/c he’s a friend of mine and it’s embarrassing! Lucky no one knew this, he was the object of lust amongst many girls haha.) and the three of us tried it out. Haha… Nothing happened, actually. Heehee.

And how we used to sit around and bitch about people we hate.

And how we will go back, after we left secondary school, and it’s like, people will be crowding around the 4 of us. Heh.. Homecoming.

I don’t mind being the most quiet of the group, actually. What with 3 other extremely extroverted people, I can afford to be less crazy. Haha. Just a thought. I miss those days :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home