Tuesday, June 24, 2003

*Christine
*19 years, and I'm still trying to figure out what kind of person I am
*business school student
*was nicknamed peanut
*am allergic to peanuts also. surely is illogical to have that as a nickname surely
*restless, fickle, gets bored easily
*loves puppies, esp malteses and labs :D
*confessed shopoholic. have mystical wardrobe whereby i look into it sometimes and go 'I didn't know i had this top! when did i buy it?'
*likes reading. am now on a classics roll. Jane Austen.
*loves red and grey and brown.
*that said, doesn't support Man Utd. Think they are overrated. Prefers Arsenal. And the Holland team. And the Spanish team
*golf - one name. Sergio Garcia
*music - rock pop hip hop. Goo Goo Dolls. New Radicals (ok laugh at me). Matchbox 20. Ashanti. Sugababes (in a small voice) Nelly and Justin Timberlake
*also Sarah Brightman and Mono
*also Maksim Mrvica
*if you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life, what will it be? - toss up between Survivor, Whose line is it anyway?, Friends, The Amazing Race
*christine fears - being followed by unsavory ppl. being confined. losing control
*strangely chris doesn't fear - cockroaches
*she thinks wearing glasses - makes one look like either a sexy secretary style person or intellectual style person
*yes, i dyed my hair. no, you can't tell because according to my hairdresser, I have hair so dark it looks as though i've 'dyed my hair black'
*most mortifying thing ever happened to self - you expect me to announce it to the world wide web?
*most important thing in the whole wide world - my laptop. i have secrets in there, haha
*most important person in the whole wide world - myself, of course.
*strangely attracted to - guys whom my friends think are not attractive in any sense hahah.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home