Thursday, June 12, 2003

Dilemma

No matter what I do, all I think about is you. even when I'm with my Boo, boy you know I'm crazy over you

Ok, maybe this isn't the dilemma I was talking about. What would I give to have a dilemma like this rather than the stupid one I'm facing now.

I'm thinking about Mum. Maybe I should choose NUS Biz. You know how the older generation (esp relatives) would think that NUS is always better, just because it's the first university and stuff? It's just that I want my mum be able to say to relatives that her daughter is in NUS. Mum knows. She understands that the 3 universities are about the same anyway, that some are stroner in some fac and that we cannot compare just by namesake. She told me to choose what I deem fit and what I would actually enjoy.

That's just it. I enjoy both business and Comm studies.

I want my Mum and Dad to be happy. I love them so much.

Just wrote a really long entry, but stuffed it somewhere else because, it's really too personal

*takes her stream of consciousess away to somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home