Wednesday, June 11, 2003

My skirt is so loose

It would probably fall off if not for my hip bones. I'm wearing my future state skirt again. Woke up late this morning and just grabbed the first thing I saw, which happened to be that skirt. I was still late for work though. It's hanging on my hips. It's really really loose. Sigh... Shouldn't have bought M. This really sucks. S was too small. I'm not of a normal size.

Went to watch Finding Nemo with Sam at PS yesterday! Yaaaayyyy :D And I'm in love with Marlin, Nemo's father. Nemo is very very cute, but Marlin... awww... he just steals my heart. He's timid, and very cautious, and yet he fearlessly goes in search of his son. It does help that he's so tiny yet so serious, and that he's a adorable little clownfish! Awww... my little Maaaarrrllliiinnn-baby. :) And I like Crush too! It's the tortoise dude and he's so cool! Lol. 150 years old and rocking on! Too cool. What a great movie. I'm definitely getting the DVD, can you imagine the cool stuff they'll have inside? And Dory! She's the most adorable absent minded fish ever. We love swimming, swim, swim swim And the pelican-what's-his-name. And the 3 sharks! Oh... everyone in the movie actually! Watch it, all of you! Oh and I got the nemo and squirt toy! Heh... I'm too juvenile

Soooo.... many nice movies to watch.

Oh and I got my acceptance package yesterday. Wow, NUS has a camp booklet! There are about 20-30 camps going on in the month of July! OMG. So many... how to choose? Anyway, maybe Business School isn't the thing for me; a couple of friends have told me so. So I'm appealing over to Comm Studies. Hope this is the correct decision. Moreover, Comm Studies has a direct honours degree. But I'm thinking, with everyone getting a direct honours, is it going to diminish the value of the degree? Would, let's say, a NTU Business direct honours degree be of the same worth of NUS Business degree where one has to work one's butt off to get? I don't know really.

Sigghhhh.... I really hope I made the right choice. IF I get accepted into Comm Studies, I would not be able to go back to NUS Biz.

No cell phone day

Forgot to bring the cell out today. Feeling a little lost. Not that I've never been without the phone, but still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home