Monday, June 09, 2003

Saturday. Shopalot. Praying too

Went out with SiewLee. Haven't seen that girl for a long time. Yup, so we planned to meet up to go to Bugis to shop. Had to scratch off plans for Bishan because there weren't enough time. Bugis can actually fill up an entire afternoon. Heck, it can fill up an entire day if you are into detailed shop-by-shop shopping. Before that, SL wanted to go to pray at the Si Ma Lu temple, so I went with her. And also prayed. Interesting how only when you really need assurance that you turn to religion. :) Anyway, I prayed for my U results hahah; that whatever choice I make, it will be the right one.

After that we went to M)posis, where I got a top. They do not have much stuff left anyway. Yeah. The top was REALLY cheap. 9 bucks! :D and I like it too. So... yay me :) And then bought a skirt from Future State, which is pretty nice. Just the right length and loose enough without dropping off my hips, heh. The price... well let's just say that there was something like that in Zara, and it's 10 bucks cheaper. Ah well. Just as long as I like it, right?

Then we shopped around. Didn't really buy anything much. Oh saw a bunch of pretty cute guys. They were there to perform, I think. Pretty cute :) hahah. Didn't stop to see their performance though.

Then we went over to CityLink, where we were meeting Sam, Ming and PeiShan for dinner. It's for SL's bday. Yay SL! :) On the way, I bought 2 books from MPH. Pride and Prejudice (I love that book too much!) and Mrs. Dalloway. *So happy. Can't wait to read Mrs. Dalloway.

[start confession] And I bought a CD too! I can't believe how cheesy I am! I bought the American Idol Greatest Love songs CD! *weak smile. Yes. I have something about Clay Aiken and his beautiful voice. Oh man, I can't believe I'm admitting it here. Too cheesy. [end confession]

Actually had wanted to eat dinner at Marche at Suntec. (Can you believe I've never been to Marche? Can you? I can't. But truthfully, I've never been to Marche. NEVER. That's sad) but the queue was too long. Ditto for NYDC, Fish&Co, Kenny Rogers, Country Manna (didn't like the service anyway) and others. So we took a bus over to Glass House Fish&Co. Hahah. Much much better than Suntec Fish&Co anyway. Shared this Seafood platter with a couple of them, and stingray.... Mmmmm.

Oh and we bought advance tickets for Finding Nemo too. Whahhahahaha. No more 3rd row seats! Yes! *pumps fist in triumph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home