Monday, June 09, 2003

The last entry...

is so outdated. I typed that on Thursday but it didn't really get posted. I was My darling dear bro's borthday!Yaayyyy. Got him a shirt from BritishIndia, and am getting him the new Metallica CD, St. Anger. *hugs my brother. Yeah I love him even when he drives me nuts.

So what happened on Saturday and Sunday?

Sunday. How to buy a movie ticket in 1 hour

*Am a movie whore. Hahaha... just watched Bruce Almighty a couple of days ago, 3rd row seats at PS and today I'm back at PS. 2nd row seats, for How to lose a guy in 10 days.

Somebody tell me this isn't true.

But, props for Sam for going down to get the tickets an hour before. But the fact remains that (1) It is Plaza Singapura (2) It is Sunday (3) It is the Great Singapore Sale period (4)It is a popular chick flick we're watching (5) The abovementioned chick flick has just opened.

Of course, of course there would be a HUGE amount of people wanting to watch it. Ok. Anyway, was watching it with Geoffrey, Sam and Louis. I am feeling so short and petite for once. Geoffrey is pretty tall, Sam wore heels and Louis is very... well long. Ok I'll be nice, he's tall. All of them are very tall. I am normal. So with them, I'm short. I'm wearing normal shoes. Moving on.

Hmmm... Matt is too cute in the movie. Yummilicious. And he and Kate Hudson had this really amazing chemistry in the movie. In fact, they are as good as Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. It was an okay movie, I loved it, like I like all chickflicks actually. (Well except for Crossroads. Can you actually believe I watched that movie? God)Quite enjoyable.

Hmmm. Geoffrey is nice, we talked quite a bit. And he was nice to shop with, ahahha. Went to m)phosis at PS too. And I found the most gorgeous dress! It's a white tube flow-y dress with this ribbon strap. So reminiscient of Kate Hudson's white tube dress in the movie. Aww... I'm so in love with it. Too bad it is in the wrong size. Actually I thought I could carry off M, but I think S would fit better. Awww. :(

Oh. anyway, didn't talk much to Louis, yup. He's all occupied by Sam. Heh. And the only thing he said to me was so smirk-ery. 'Oh Cinderella has to rush back huh?' Yeeessss dear, Cinderella's gotta go. Buh bye. Geoffrey was asking me what time I had to be home and does he really have to answer like that? Hmpf. Ah well.

Bro's not at home... went to some training camp thingy. Am missing him.

;dualrivhjrvalejrhvlaejkhrv. *runs off to pick up call from Nick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home