Sunday, June 08, 2003

I found Nemo!

Hmmm... Nemo is just the most precious thing in the world! Was at Giant today with the fam. I was looking for the Nestle cereal which had the Nemo toy. (Lol.... I'm so juvenile. I'm 19! For gosh's sake, and I'm looking for a Nemo water squirter toy) So I had the toughest time finding Nemo (haha... get it?) and was about to give up. All the figurines they had were either the seahorse or the yellow fish thingy. Then this kid walked pass with his dad, and he's like 'I want the toy!' and his father was like 'ok' and bent down and took a cereal box with the seahorse toy. And guess what I saw behind the box? SQUIRT!!! The tortoise! That was pretty hard to find as well so, errr... being so kiasu I took it immediately. Then I proceeded to look behind every cereal box to look for Nemo. Found Nemo on the 2nd try :) So... now I'm the proud owner of Nemo and Squirt! Yaaayyyyyy :D:D

I want Marlin and Dory next, the flapper fish toy... it's so precious!

Juvenile? *blush

Oh as I looking through the cereal boxes for Nemo, a couple of guys walked past behind me. And I heard them say really louded (for my benefit, no doubt) that 'Oh well, I DON'T like the cereal, but OF COURSE I would buy it for the toy. I mean, people do buy it for the toy right?' *roll eyes. So what if I'm buying it for the toy? At least I'm brave enough to admit it. Hmpf.

Nicholas strikes again

Yeah, he smsed me again today. Was feeling quite okay, so I smsed him back. Felt quite bad for ignoring his last couple of smses. We actually talked quite a bit. Hmmm... okay. So maybe he isn't as creepy as I thought. But still.

It's you... AGAIN?

Hmmm... had dinner with the fam at some restaurant at IMM. Was looking around for a mirror when saw this guy with the parentals. Was thinking 'Pretty cute', kind of yummy looking. Glasses. Oh man, I so dig guys in glasses. Anyway, hummm.... his fam and him left pretty soon after we sat down to eat. Then mum and I went to this shop to err... shop. Then Mum was commenting about my '100 bottles of miniature perfumes' and I was whining about the lack of space to put them, when I turned around. And in mid whine, I was looking straight at him.

That. Was. Embarressing.

I don't know why. But it's embarressing.

Of course he recognised me. I think. My tank top's pretty obvious with hugh german words marching across the entire front (Bro said I was making a 'loud statement') and there's this recognition spark thingy. So I immediately steered mum in another direction.

Then I went to Giant to get my Nemo toy. And I hurried to the cashierto pay for my precious toys, er I mean cereal. Then this lady in front of me was beckoning at somebody. She's waving her hands at the person. Her waving hands are seriously near my face. Her waving is getting too enthusiastic. It flies dangerously in front of my face. I was looking at her with a huge scrowl. Then I thought she looked familar.

Wav-ee came over to help her.

In mid scrowl, I turned and prepared to give a nasty look at the wav-ee.

And again. there he was.

Great. Just great. Out of the 25 check out lines in Giant, I chose the one where I would scrowl at the mother of a cute guy. This is too much of a damn coincidence.

Bruce Almighty

Oh, went and watched Bruce Almighty with Sam yesterday at PS. I swear, I will never ever try to buy tickets 30 minutes before showtime at PS. We got 3rd row seats again. Reminiscence of the last time we watched The Matrix Reloaded perhaps? Nonetheless, it was a great movie. Very very funny. Laughing so hard throughout the entire movie. But I'll remember never to get tixs so late, or I'll end up with a stiff neck. And that's how the cookie crumbles. ;)

Anyway, this old guy was sitting beside me, and he decided he HAD to go to the washroom mid movie. Of course, like all moviegoers, I wasn't wearing my shoes; took them off. And of course, he would have kicked it away as he walked out. Of course, that would cause me to panic. Of course, he'd turn around, pick up my shoe and dangle it mid air, and return it to me. Of course, that would motify the heck out of me.

Oh ok, one last semi interesting incident.

It's you. Again. Again

Was on my way to PS and saw this pretty cute guy standing under the shelter kind of thing, waiting for someone, no doubt. So of course. He was there. He was a hottie. I had to look, right? That's only natural. Then he caught my eye. So I looked away. Then he started walking too. Towards the same direction as me. But a different route. So naturally I walked faster, errr... I don't know why. Running away perhaps? Hahah. So. I walked really quickly to British India. Stood there for about 60 seconds before I thought it was insanely stupid. And I turned around to GV upstairs. And just as I was walking out. Who was there? Hottie!

:) I am SO NOT implying that he's following me. I'm sure he's not :) I mean seriously.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home