Friday, June 27, 2003

For Ming
Thanks for the job, I really appreciated it and it was really fun working with you :D Wish you’d come back after the orientation camp, but you’re right, have to leave some time to slack before school starts. Come to think of it. I wanna slack too, but I want money as well. Hahha.


Heh
Mike smsed me yesterday and guess what he told me? That he was walking past the newsstand and had to do a double take because the cover of FHM reminds him of me.
Ok, starting now… laugh all you want, I’ll give you 10 minutes
*
*
*
Hahaha. The cover’s Irin Gan by the way.
Too funny.


Full Throttle!
Went to Marina with Sam to watch Charlie’s Angels 2 Full Throttle yesterday. Despite the lousy shitty reviews it’s been getting, I absolutely love it. Hahahah…. I’m a bimbo I guess. I like brainless movies with bright colours, funky music and dance scenes. The fight scenes were pretty awesome as well. There was a special effect every 10 minutes thereabouts. :) Some of the stunts are over the top… yeah, that’s my only grouse.

Justin Theroux as Seamus O'Grady is too delicious. And his Irish accent. *Faints. And the eyes! The eyes! :) Too gorgeous. *fangirl

YES! NO MORE!
Yes! I’ve successfully got rid of Nicholas! Wahahahha. After not calling or smsing for 3 days, he smsed again, one which I didn’t reply, as usual. This is day 5 of no call/sms! Yes. Good riddance. Hahaha.

I just got to sneak this part in
Joyce just emailed me and asked if I wanted to join a beauty pageant organized by FLP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home