Saturday, June 14, 2003

strappy sandals, a pretty pot plant and an exlusive top by a local designer


are the stuff that I got today. You know the kind of feeling? When you go out, and you JUST have to buy something? Yeah. Everywhere I went today, I just feel the need to buy something. Anything. This, my dears, is itchyhands-itis. It makes you waste money.


Lalala... went back to SA with Sam today to get my cert. That I'm back at school, I realised how much I missed at. But yet at the same time, how much I am looking forward to Biz School. Oh yeah, in case I haven't told you guys yet. Biz school is my final decision. I mean. It's like that Sheryl Crow song. It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you got. So I've got Biz School. Heck it's my first choice. Most people would be psyched to get their first choice. They are not weirdos like me.


Then went over to Sam's house to watch Chemistry, which she recorded for me. Hahah. It's a pretty good show, I mean, by Singaporean standards. The jokes are not lame. At least, to me. Heeeh. Sam's mum is so nice, cooked spaghetti for us.


Oh oh... Forgot. Bought this funky top from this shop at Queensway. Apparently the clothes are all designed by local designers and it's sort of a collaboration between these designers and the business people. The designs are so funky! I really really like a tank top one with a Roy Litchensein (sp?) style sketch of a woman. And another halter neck top which is sort of similar to the Bodynits one that I have. Too cool. The price okay, I guess. 35 per piece, and considering the fact that it only has 20 pieces of each design, it's pretty okay. Bought a top. It's white, and has these red sketches on the hem. Liked it because it reminded me of this really nice Levi's top that I like.


Hmmm... then went to Bugis. Hmmm. Nothing much. Bought a pair of strappy sandals from U.R.S. Hmmm. And what? Oh oh. When I was at M)phosis, was trying out this black halter neck dress thingy, and was walking over to let Sam see it, when this guy who was with his girlfriend was standing beside me. So I just happened to glance over and uh... saw him giving me the once over. Then he smiled at me. Ok uh... That may not mean anything. Right? I mean. He was with his girlfriend. Oh well. At least it wasn't as bad as the Watson guy.


Oh!!!! I bought a plant! A small pot of flowers! *gush gush... so pretty! Tiny orange flowers nestled in dark green leaves. Was at Ikea with the family, and begged dad to let me buy a plant... as it encourages responsibility etc. Yaaayyyy.... I love flowers. :) So much. Actually wanted to get a daisies one, but they didn't have it. Don't know what kind of flower this is, though. Oh I saw a roses one as well. Hmmm... but don't think I know how to really take care of it.


Hmmm... *runs of to check on flowers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home