Thursday, June 12, 2003

A mad dash. And KuShinBo

I bought The Lovely Bones!!! Yeeessss :D:D So happy. You know the kind of happiness you get when you buy new books? You know? Heh. *Flips through and inhale scent. Hmmm. Oh sheesh. Now I have to cast my Mrs Dalloway and Sophie's World aside. But Lovely Bones is really nice. Not as morbid as I thought it would be.


Oh, so met PeiShan yesterday to meet the class. We were pretty early, so PS went to do something to her SIM card and I went to MPH to buy my book. Then met Shuhui. She's looking so pretty! And Pearly, who bought lotsssss of clothes from Esprit. Hmpf! I want clothes toooo... Then the rest. Sandra, Aaron, Kok and Kenny (who was wearing a UGH sleeveless top.) Anyhoo, we talked about university entrances quite a bit. Hahaha... wasn't listening much because I was stuck in my own thoughts. SMU called me again and offered my place to me again. So now I have 4 choices. Fantastic.


Oh oh, Aaron really wanted to eat at KuShinBo, so we went over to eat. And we talked about the university choices somemore. Hahaha. So funny. We were talking about my dilemma, and I was like 'How?' And at once, ShuHui said 'Stay! NUS Biz!', Pea said 'Comm Studies!' and PS went 'NTU Biz!'. Hahaha... You roughly get to see how my mind works.


Oh Sandra said we get called up for interviews for our first 3 choices. Hmmm this would explain why I was called up for Comm Studies.


Food!
And we talked about Finding Nemo a lot. Hahaha... Gushed over every little funny scene. Mike says he's like Bruce. Eh? So silly. Stop the Fish are not food, they are friends, Mike. Heh. Oh Aaron and Kok were nice. They had Buffet and the rest of us took Ala carte, and throughout the dinner, they were passing food to us. Hahaha... guess the waiter didn't dare to scold us as Shuhui was pretty fierce to him. Heh.


Mad Daaaash!
Oh so we went to Tower. Actually, Kings and Kok went to Tower, and we followed. Then Pearly suddenly exclaimed about the sale at IS and suddenly the 4 of us just started rushing there. Leaving a confused Mike, Kok and Kings behind. It's so funny, and Pea kept laughing like it's the funniest thing ever, and then all of us were laughing as we rushed to MArina :D and on the way we met Ying, and Aaron and Sandra, who were probably thinking what we are up to. Hehheh.


Oh but when we reached IS, they were already closing! :(:(. Horrible. They were supposed to close at 9.30! Hmpf. Pea is going back tmr to get the clothes. Aiiii..... I wanna go tooo. Hmpf. *whine,sulk,whine. Should have told her to get the dress I wanted, she was eyeing the blue one and I was eyeing the red/orange one. Heh. So we shopped a little at Marina. Didn't really get anything, the shops were all closing. That's awfully early for shops to close, ain't it? It's only 9plus - 10. Ok. I wanna go Esprit soon. Should call them girls who are not working. Heheh.


Oh work, work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home