Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Hectic is the state of your life if you bite off more than you can chew.

I have 3 tests coming up, Bash at Zouk, FOP elections, MC meetings, Bizcom meetings, social entrepreneurship exhibition, JC class outing, marketing project, IT assignment.

Then the Academic standing comm is being formed; I need to get the contacts from Weijun, call the ppl up, set meeting dates, liaise with the S@S people. And then there's the proposed seminar that is facing some probs.

AGHGHAHGAHGHH

Oh yeah! I have to bring the lappie down to Com Centre to get it configured! Bleeeah. I didn't want to bother Fujitsu guy (whom Cher informed me was called Chris :D). And Steve was fiddling with my laptop today and tried to configure it, but apparently I have no LEAP or whatever. And oh yeah... I've been 'hacking' into some other wireless network that isn't the network I'm supposed to use, so... oops! I mean, I didn't know! They asked me to autheticate and type my name... so I did. How the heck would I know I'm not supposed to use that network? Haaaiii... So in a nutshell, I got to send my lappie to com centre.

Hung out at the lounge today with Val, Leroy and various other ppl that came in and went out... haha. Wanted to get some work done, but the student lounge is like the student centre at SA... cannot get any work done... hee. So yeah.

(Sidenote... I'm now multitasking. talking to 5 ppl on icq and checking mail, and updating yahoogroups. so basically what I'm saying is that this entry sucks and will sound whiney)

Anyway, I've got quite funky nails now, Cher had this nail decorator thingy... hee.

Okok! I'll stop typing for now, cause I really can't concentrate on doing so many things at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home