Wednesday, October 22, 2003

HELP

Help.

I think I'm suffering from depression.

I Miss Literature.

I Miss Literature

I miss literature so much. So much. So much and so ridiculously that I'm actually quite upset right now.

Am I really such a realist? Did I choose bizad only because the degree would be more marketable than an arts one? Why am I giving up my interest, my passion, to be a realist? Screw it. I should have remained as an idealist, and pursue what I enjoy.


Literature is such a big part of my life. It has been with me since primary 6, where some of us were first selected to do some literature texts. Literature has been my life for 6-7 years; and now, without it, I feel strangely lost and disorientated.

Do I have the guts to switch faculties? Probably not. So what am I planning to do? Maybe take cross fac modules to make up for it.

You know how sometimes some phrases make you go 'Oh it's so cliche!'? Yeah. But until you really experience how it feels, you can't really say that. Like now. I finally understand the phrase - 'there's this gaping hole in my life that I cannot replace'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home