Saturday, October 11, 2003

I am very sad right now

I just got my financial accounting results and I am actually trying not to cry as I type this. It isn't enough that I got lower than the mean score. I had to get one of the lowest scores among the cohort.

What is wrong with me?

It isn't as though I didn't study. I did. I think I even studied more than some of the people combined. Maybe I should admit that I don't do my tutorials. Maybe that's what dragged my down. Just called Sam and talked about it. We both agreed I should freak out over the results and do something.

Something.

This is freaking 20% of the final exam scores!!! 20%!!!!!!! 20%. One fifth. And I don't want to have to retake this module again, cause I'm already taking 5 modules per semester. At this rate, how am I going to cope with all the activities that are coming?

I think I need to rethink my priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home