Sunday, October 12, 2003

Italina Jobs and anxiety attacks

Went out for a movie with Sam today. Italian Job. God, I'm glad I caught this movie cause it's so good! It was exciting till the end, and did not keep me wondering like 'When the hell's this movie going to end?' Haha... Really good movie. And I think Jason Whatshisname is cute. :D And Edward Nortan is as usual, very very good. :)

I had a scare when I went to meet Sam for the movie today. Was on the train when all of a sudden I felt I couldn't breathe. It's something that happens to me once in a while, like after a tiring workout or after running about. But this time I was just standing there, doing nothing. And all of a sudden I cannot breath, and I had to gasp through my mouth. And I was amazingly embarressed by that, so I tried to be inconspicuous about it. Couldn't take it in the end, so I walked out at Queenstown and called Sam, cause I think she has some knowledge about something like that, also because I was supposed to meet her... haha. She thought I had an anxiety attack or something... I took my jacket off and then went over to take a taxi over to meet Sam. She's so sweet about the whole thing, haha... and worried. I think I'm scared to death myself, but tried not to show it. Cause it's.... well, to admit it makes it so... I don't know. So real.

Thank god for best friends. :)

Anyway, it was fun catching up with Sam. And shopping around, like in JC. :) Stressfree. Wanted to buy this denim mini, but it was about 50 bucks and I don't know if it's worth it... Been thinking about it though, and I think I would buy it after all...haha. It's the insatiasable shopoholic in me speaking... :D And this really precious retro Audrey Hepburn-ish dress!!! :D:D Gosh... that's the cutest thing I saw... it's about 70 bucks but I don't mind buying it... maybe I can wear it to some dinner or something. Hee... It's something like this, but shorter... So cute...

Haha... better get to sleep soon. And maybe will go down tmr to buy!!! So excited

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home