Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Some stuff about my life. Now how does that sound for vagueness? Haha

I think I LOOK damn stressed. And I think I might be damn stressed also.

GraHh. See, I used to have something called Time. I believe I've lost it. And that thing called Life? Yeah, I've lost the happening part of it, so I only have the work part of it left.

No time! No life! No nothing! (See, my grammar and vocab might be missing as well.)

Ok. I have to relax. It's all about time management. Flow of life. Take things as they come (and dispose of them if they are unsavory). Karma. Zen. All that jazz.

Ok. If anybody icqs me about work I'll put their face on a porcupine. I'm serious. If I can find a porcupine, that is.

Anyhow, must really get to work re: marketing as is due on Monday. Fwaw... thinking of monday makes me happy. Listening to OMG present his marketing project will be really, something very nice. And also EC... will be in FA class also. Mondays I'm a happy girl. Maybe Tuesdays also. Oh yeah, Cher, Val and Larry saw OMG. Got er... very mixed results. I had to tell Cher very forcefully that he does NOT look like a china scholar. Does NOT. Hmpf.

Anyway, was nice presenting the marketing report on Monday as can look at OMG fully. Like in style of a very good presenter, you know, look at your audience in the eye sort of thing. Although it is rude to ignore the rest of the class and only look one audience in the eye. Hm.

Okay. Anyway, apparently I look super stressed, like Val, as told by Yingying... Haha... it's too early to be stressed yeah? We are only year 1s, for goodness sakes.

What with the extra stuff I'm taking up... it's crazy. I'm going to be super stressed, I swear.

Anyway, guess what time I slept last night... 1030 hrs. I'm not kidding. Val couldn't stop laughing when I told her that, probably cause she slept 6 hours after I slept... haha. 1030! Haha... Had a very nice sleep though, totally knocked out after I ate the cough medicine. Come to think of it... have been really shagged even when was in school. Very dazed and stuff. I think that came from drinking too much of the cough syrup... :\ Could barely drag myself up to the Dean's office to get some certificate stuff. It was as if the entire school was smokery. Slept all the way back on the bus... nice.

Anyway, I wanna get the skirt I saw at Zara!!! Screw the 52 bucks price tag, I'm getting it. Yeah. It makes me happy. So there.

Oh yeah. This friday is gonna rock! Mike's won tickets to Maksim's showcase at Embassy and he asked me along! Yes! Maksim! Man, if there is one guy who really rocks my world, it's Maksim. I mean, that guy's one of the bestest pop piano player. Ever! He's up there, with Josh Groban and Rob Thomas and Shane West in terms of intensity. I can't wait! Thankew Mike! :D

And yes, for that I'm going to skip the 2nd General Meeting of the 17th Management Committee. I'm sorry, but, I need a life too. HAhhahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home