Thursday, November 13, 2003

Playing - Vincent by Josh Groban
Words - Starry, starry night /Paint your palette blue and grey /Look out on a summer's day /With eyes that know the darkness in my soul


Another one of these I-miss-Lit entries

Today I went to Woodlands library to study. It is definitely much more condusive than home. I have never known how people can study at home actually. There is just too much distraction! Just a couple of days ago, I spent 3 hours straight watching TV, and it's not shows I'll usually watch either. It's re runs for goodness sakes. *Rolls eyes. Isn't it amazing what people will watch, even when they have loads of things to do?

Anyhow, 'met' SiewLee at the library today. :) Was happy so I have someone to eat lunch with me. Usually when I go to the library alone I don't eat lunch... and usually get really hungry in the process. Haha.

The day spent at the library is vaguely reminiscent of JC days... during the A's. There were a couple of JC students there actually, and this girl was reading the exact same book as I did at exam. Shakespeare's Tragedies... with a picture of Juliet lying on a bed of flowers on the front cover. That book was my companion for most of the A's last year. Fantastic book. And seeing that brings back so much memories of A's last year, cramming for lit, and actually enjoying it. :) And that literature aisle that I spent so much time in... sometimes sitting there and just reading Lit stuff. Any lit stuff at all. Plays, poems, short stories. Anything I can cram in between breaks from studying.

*Sigh*

Some people reading this would be really irritated at me for be so whiney. For god's sake, I've been whining about this since... Well, since I got into bizad. And what's so illogical about this is Bizad is my first choice. And what's more illogical is that I do love my life at bizad. It's just that... I love literature too. I guess it's not so illogical actually. I don't know. I'm just. Upset right now. Not only because of this... some other stuff also. (see... I'm listening to 'Vincent', shows how upset I am eh.)

Okay now for some happy stuff... *wry smile. Was walking around Causeway point with SL today... It was fun. I realised how little I talked to her since we got into Bizad. And I think it's a waste if our friendship is lost, after 6 years of being classmates and close friends. I don't know what kind of friend I am to her... but I do know she's one of my closest friends and she's someone I know I can trust. And like she said, close friends should know so much about each other that both sides can blackmail each other... haha.

I got to go. I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home