Thursday, January 29, 2004

About today

Okie, today was pretty tiring. You'd be tired too if you had a 9-6 school day. It is really really horrendous. But of course I'm exaggerating. As usual.

Morning class was M&O. Formed groups. I realised I am with my clique again. Again again again. Haha. I mean, I love them, but I want to hang out with other people too like that cute guy from Arts, nerd from Com Science, intellectual bunch of ppl from Engineering. Maybe. Oh well.

Then I had breakfast with WeiHerng at the canteen. And Wilfred came to sit with us. ?! I thought it a little strange, and so did Weih. And I was thinking like, maybe he knows WeiH v well or sth. I do know that I'm don't really speak to him. Then WeiH was having this expression on his face which is damn funny. Ai... maybe ppl's just being friendly, which is more that what I can say for erm. a lot of other people. Heh. Cher said I shd be quite glad. Hoho. Yeah. Maybe. I don't know. I'm tired. I'm speaking in. Short sentences.

Then there's Stats class. And I must say that I find the lecturer very good. At least he respects that some ppl (ie Me :D) has never taken CMath before and will be quite lousy at it. I think he attempts to teach it in a way that we will understand. And for that, I think he's great. I think he's the greatest lecturer and tutor in the world. Three cheers. I am getting high.

Oh... and I really can't remember the rest of the important stuff I wanna say anymore but what the hey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home