Tuesday, March 09, 2004

On Tuesday

Tuesday was my birthday :) Thank you guys for all the kind messages and smses. Lol. I've saved all the bday messages and my mailbox is so full now it takes a long time to open. Heh.

Anyhow, Tuesday was cool. Went to school in the morning as usual... stats class, where SL gave me the present from MM, PS and NSL (thanks guys :)) and Peiling and Ade gave me this funky bracelet from Perlini's. Together with the presents, SL also gave me this whole bundle of stuff.. apparent letters and postcards we've exchanged over the years! *tear :) It was quite funny, seeing all the stuff I've written. You mean I was so childish? Haha. *ETA - Sam gave me a pretty bag from Project Shop, that lovely girl. And Mike gave me this cute necklace from Jo's Craft. And I loved the card! :D

Okie.. so during MA class Val passed me the present from the gang... :) The allerged $7k present, according to LArry and Zhengwei. LOl. I loved it though, it's lovely... it's Flower from Kenzo!!! *lovelove! Apparently Val remembered that I once told her about this perfume I sprayed into my pencilbox.. IntenseFlower by Kenzo. Poor girl went about looking for Intense by Kenzo and couldn't find it, so she bought Flower instead. Haha. IT's the same thing though :D

So after that, I went for Stats tutorial (yes... it's 12-5 without any substantial breaks...) and after that went for some MC meeting that KEvin told me was 'quite important for me to go'. Er... I tried to hint him that it's my bday by telling him that I had plans, but he said I had to go for the meeting. Bleag. So I was there at the meeting with the MC ppl, and then, after the meeting, I was getting ready to leave to prepare to meet the crew at Chijmes, when Kevin asked me to stay back for 10 minutes more! This time, I was like 'KEvin! I have to go!' and he's like '10 mins!'

Haha... turns out that the MC was celebrating my bday (together with Steve's and William's... hee). The cake was a gorgeous chocolate cake from Prima Deli... Kevin's pick btw. Haha... It's as good as Mike's choc cake from Sweet secrets. Got a present from the MC too :D

Went home, celebrated with the family :) Mum bought Mango Ice Cream cake from Swensens! :D *more love. What's it with bday cakes this year that tastes so... much better? Haha... Broster got me... a toothbrush?! and some teddybear t shirt thing. haha... he never ceases to amaze me

Oh later, I met Cher, Val, Weis and Weih at Chijmes for dinner. We ended up at Father Flanagans... pretty nice place. I some hot wings thingy which was quite good. Treated the guys to drinks and desert (for some of them). Had a Tequila Sunrise... pretty nice. Then we walked around taking photos.

Later we went to this place at the 72th storey of Swissotel, this bar called the New Asia. Gorgeous place. They have glass windows and the view from the 72nd storey is absolutely fantastic. It's like you actually own the places you're seeing, standing on the top, surveying what you possess. The view's so beautiful. And I love the decor too. Classy sofa recliners at the side of the windows made it the most perfect place to sit. We split a rack of Test Tube Babies. Maybe it's just me, but I thought it tastes horrible. But I've never been a big fan of alcohol *shrug.

Me and Cheryl danced a little. Music's good, but erratic. It's like, one moment it's Marc Anthony... then when me and Cher danced, the Dj switched to this chinese song that goes 'Ru Guo Shuo Ni Yao Li Kai Wo' techno version. I was like ?!?! What on earth? :D Nonetheless, the music's not too bad, and the view's gorgeous, and I absolutely love the decor. Will go back there again! :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home