Wednesday, March 31, 2004

PMS at the wrong time

Hm. I ate lunch with Cher on Monday. And her 2 SEP friends. Er... S and K, apparently the same guys we ate lunch with a couple of weeks ago. In a sense, it's good cause I obviously didn't want to eat lunch with people who will piss me off. Given my track record for the past week, there is a huge probability I will be pissed off quite easily. I don't know why. PMS perhaps?

Anyway, like I probably said in my last entry, I thought one of the guys were cute. I think it's K that I thought was cute. All the time Val and Cher thought S was cuter but *shrug, never appealed to me. But I was so tired and shagged and upset that I couldn't even talk. (Why? I blame it on PMS) Anyway, it was quite sad, cause I really didn't mind er... talking to him. Really. Ha ha. Not that I'm saying that he'd want to, heh. *goes into a downward spiral of self doubt. Ha ha! Kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home