Sunday, March 28, 2004

Spend................ And spend somemore

Gack! HAve been spending like it's nobody's business. In the past couple of days, I've spent stuff buying things like

Bedsheets from Aussino
3 tops from Giodano
2 tops from Series
3 tops from Zara
Olay whitening mask and creme (yes I've fallen for the evil whitening fad)
In The Mood For Love VCD (only because the DVD was sold out and I needed one urgently)
New contact lenses cause my old ones broke!!! :(
Sally Hansen Rainbow Prisms nail polish (In Pink Gold, cause South Sea Pearl was out)

And stuff I can foresee myself spending money on --

A new cleanser from I don't know where, but that's going to cost.
New phone (Dear 8310's dying on me)
A good laptop cover for my darling lappie (around 30 bucks)
A beach vacation (with people only invited by Cher and me. Ha ha)
More clothes (I need a cute skirt and even more tops)

And of course more stuff I don't need but I want to own! Heh



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home