Thursday, May 27, 2004

Of deserts, threesomes, nail polish and soup

*burst into laughter*

Sorry, I’m just so happy about what happened today. Ok. Yesterday.


Yesterday Cher and I went to this really cool café at Robertson Walk (MS area) called Ink. It’s really very cool. It’s like a place where you can hang out, chat, read and eat. I saw this girl from my Stats class there btw.

It has a really nice collection of books (chick lit among them. I’m not ashamed to say I read them!) from er… chick lit to thrillers, magazines to pet books. And the desert. Gosh. The deserts. We were in time for the afternoon special, which lets us have a desert and a pot of tea / coffee for 4.5 bucks. The deserts are gorgeous! By looks alone, I’d probably have eaten all of them! :) In the end I choose Tiramisu (in a cute little take home mug! Which I didn’t take home!) and a pot of tea. I would have also chosen the Lavender Crème Brulee / Strawberry-raspberry-pyramid-thingy / Inkpot / Chocolate mousse / Sunrise and so much more! The deserts are totally lovely.

And the owner of the café was really nice too! :)

Me and Cher shared a snack basket (basically finger food!) and Cher also had this cheesecake and choc mousse which were both heavenly. :)

We didn’t read the books there, but read Cosmo mags. Hee… I really love Cosmo. It’s a little expensive to buy it in Singapore, that’s why I don’t really get it. It’s pretty good. I need to put some of these ‘incite him’ techniques to use. Ha ha. Anyway, there was a lot of stuff about sex too. Like threesomes, which we agreed is gross and totally weird.

Later we went to meet Michelle, Weihao and Meilian for the JnH meeting at Raffles City. Went to Natural Source and saw the gorgeous nail colours for only 5.90! How can I let that go?! I’m off tomorrow to get 2 bottles! Had dinner at Soup Spoon; the mushroom soup started nice but in the end I was about to gag. Don’t know why. I’ve always liked mushroom soup.

Meeting was okie… decided the location of the bash and stuff. Think there was some friction between some of them. Er… I’m staying out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home