Thursday, August 19, 2004

I don't know

All of a sudden I'm just feeling damn tired.

I dread school, but I want to do the tutorials and read the lecture notes.

It seemed like just a while ago that I loved school, but I'm not so sure now anymore. I don't know, it's like I've lost my closest friends and it makes me sad. And tired. And I really really don't want to go and find out why the hell this is happening.

I'll just be honest. This really makes me sad.

But then again this should be the least of my worries. My priorities now are not what I am obsessing about.

Ack, this had been quite a horrible week for me. And I think I may have let a friend down, and now it scares me to call this friend to tell them that I have done something wrong. And everyone's just being mean and horrid.

I'm not wallowing in self pity. I honestly think this period of time of my life is quite shitty.

Please let it all be better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home