Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Some random thoughts

Which may be quite gross/disgusting/dumb. So I'm warning you first. I've put those thoughts in the brackets below, and if you want to read it (at your own risk), you can highlight it. Highlight = position your mouse in the position in the brackets, left click and drag, for all you com idiots out there.

[ Lately I've been carrying sanitary pads everywhere I go. Why do I do that? Because I've been waiting for it to hit me since last week. And I hate it. I hate periods. I hate it even more than the reasons the TV advertisements gives. It is more than the discomfort, it is more than the cramps and definitely more than the inconvenience.

It is the uncertainty. It is the feeling in the middle of lecture that you may get a huge stain on your gorgeous new pink skirt. It's the carrying of sanitary pads everywhere you go. It sucks man.

Also, on the topic of disgusting thoughts, I always had an irrational fear of the toilet door flying open when I'm the washroom cubicle. Really. It scares me. I usually spend like 30 seconds standing at the cubicle door lock thingy to make sure it's really locked. It's quite sad.

I think this fear came from this Stephen Chow comedy I watched when I was a kid. This guy went to a cubicle, then as he sat down on the seat, the toilet doors blasted open, and his toilet bowl sort of spun into the middle of a large departmental store. Then a crowd gathered around him and laughed as he went mad with embarressment. It was supposed to be a comedy scene, but somehow to me it was quite scary.

Just imagine it's you. Shouldn't be difficult. ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home