Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Monday - Of nerds and mentoring!

I hope and pray my Bizcomm group will be good. Please. I need a good grade for this module. I thought we did a pretty good job for the communications model thing. (You can view it here)

I am going to be a nerd this semester, I think. I will study. I will not club (unless I feel like it) and I will not procrastinate. (Yeah right) I will not ogle at guys everytime I'm in lecture or in tutorial or in the library. (Bigger YEAH RIGHT) I am going to seriously study.

I have a feeling these words will come back to haunt me but whatever.

Okay, on to other stuff.

Met up with Christina and Caleb yesterday to do the mentoring bookmark/card thingy at Central forum. Was supposed to be the 3 of us cause the rest had classes, ended up almost everyone came down! Haha. Daniel bought food over, Wenyi dropped by to help. Melodyee came to chat, and Weisiong came to help (and configured my laptop as well heh). So fun. Anyway, it was hard work! Haha.. the guys kept egging me and Christina, saying we were doing the cards very slowly, so in the end we just kept the designs simple. Like really really simple! HAha..

Then I went to meet Angel at the Student Care Centre to look at the profile of my mentee. I can't disclose much (confidentiality *shrug) but I am afraid I will be irritated by my him before long. I just hope I have the patience.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home