Friday, August 06, 2004

Lalala

Going to school later. Staying over for rag tomorrow... eek I so hate sleeping on foreign surfaces, but have to go la.

For various reasons. That's why.

Maybe I just want to see him! Hee. :D

Anyhow.

I have so much stuff to write about Flag Day, so I guess I shall write some stuff before going to school. I flagged with Val, Jiaying and Steph at Yishun on Tuesday. A couple of interesting things happened.

1) This old guy asked me if I've finished flagging, and if so, if I wanted to go for morning coffee with him. Er. Whatever.

2) The drinks store uncle treated me to a drink! :D:D Thing was, I was standing about 50 metres in front of his store, then his store assistant came out and donated 2 bucks, then asked me to go to the store, so I went la. Then the uncle donated money to me as well, and treated me to a drink! :D Then later during lunch, I got the girls to buy drinks from him, and he treated us again! Yay!

3) This really nice auntie didn't have change, so she went to get change, told Jiaying she 'reserved' her donation for me, and really came back again! And we chatted a bit la.

4) Oh then later this quite cute guy came up and donated money to me. But it was pretty funny, cause I was just standing around talking to Steph, then he walked up and donated, and I was a little slow to react. Anyway we talked, and realised he's coming to Bizad next year :D Not bad :D

5) This auntie came up and talked to me. She's alright at first, then started talking to me about religion. Then she was like 'you should come to my place, I have a prayer altar, so you can come. I really want you to come to my house so that you can learn about my religion.' I was on guard at once la, so I just kept saying no... then she asked me if I can give my number to her?! What the hell, how come guys don't ask me for numbers. :/

6) Oh oh.. this really really cute eurasian guy passed by me, and I asked him to donate, then he gave me this really really cute grin, and said 'Hi'. And I was a little blur for a while, so I just stood there grinning at him as well. Hah.

Hm, that's about it. Actually quite a lot of other interesting things happened like with JY and stuff. Don't know why the whole day's like that. But it's fun! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home