Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Lunch with Koko and Ping!

Today was fun!!!

Went out with Koko and Ping! Some of my closer friends in secondary school. Can't forget the prefectorial board times (yes I was in prefectorial board) with wenrong, rujing and junliang.

Anyway, Koko just came back from Canada, so Ping and I are giving him a treat at Sakae sushi, cause he's sick of western food. Oh ya, he made photoframes for all of us! :D Mine had a picture of a gorgeous lake at dusk, a photo which he took in Canada. It was pretty fun, cause we just sat and talked for a couple of hours. Later he had to go, and Ping and I went shopping. Haven't hung out with her for a while now, so we chatted about sec school and stuff. Remembered that I still owed Mr. Jason Lim some lit books! Haha... I have to go back sometime soon.

What's happening?!

Oh yeah, I was walking the underpass with them en route to Wheelock when I was approached by this talent scout girl. Told her that I got the modelling thing before, and that I'm too poor basically. Haha...

Then I took about 6 steps when another girl approached me and asked me about the modelling thingy again?!

What, is this their new 2 prong approach? Haha... But seriously I feel that it's quite a difficult job. They probably got rejected quite a lot, and some people can be quite mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home