Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I have no idea what to name this entry

Ming once wrote on my friendster testimonial that I can be a really great friend, but ‘one can be ‘freezed’ by her too’.

Of course, I take that to mean that I can be a real icy bitch at times. Haha. And I don’t deny that, I can be a really horrible bitch at times. If you piss me off, I certainly won’t hesitate.

Like last night when I smsed this girl to ask her if she would mind doing one part of the presentation (due today), cause the part was currently untaken, and I couldn’t take it anymore; I had too much stuff on hand. She never smsed me back. A couple of my friends also know that that is one of my biggest pet peeve. When I ask you a question, you better answer. (I am quite a stickler for that. Sorry)

When I saw her this morning, I had to make sure. Therefore, the first thing I asked her was whether she received my message. When she said yes, I shot her one of my ‘looks’. Probably what Ming meant by ‘freezing’. I asked her why didn’t she reply. She said that she didn’t reply because she didn’t want to take up the additional part.

Okay, let me redeem myself a little here. 1) I was doing all the compiling work for this project, I know that her part is like one of the least portions. 2) I smsed her an important question pertaining to a project presentation, which she ignored, and proceeded on to be nonchalant about it. 3) She went on to say ‘It’s okay, I think you should do it, since it’s so little anyway’

I am a bitch. I hated her because 1) The use of ‘It’s Okay’. It pisses me off more than I can say. Why are you saying ‘it’s okay’ to me when you’re at fault?! 2) She is obviously lazy and incompetent 3) My part is already 10 minutes long. This is a group project lasting 20 minutes long. It is obviously off, and it would be quite a sucky project if it were so uneven.

So I basically was a bitch to her for about 15 minutes. I told her that if she didn’t want to do stuff, could she please sms me back. I didn’t care that my tone of voice was really mean. I thought she deserved it. And when I dislike you, I make it really apparent.

And people really shouldn’t piss me off at 830 in the morning before I had my first cup of coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home