Monday, November 08, 2004

The one where the girl has no life

Hello. This is official. I have no life outside of studying!!!

Yuck.

I just did up a schedule for exam revision studying. (Can't use revision, cause it will imply that I have already studied. Which is untrue) I will have to study non stop just to get my act right on time!

So this week, the only 2 things I'm doing is the celebration for Weiherng's birthday, and the one for Zhengsiong and Angel's birthday.

I don't know... but life recently has been pretty boring and no-life-y. I wonder if that's cause I have so much work to do or maybe cause I'm just bored and don't want to do anything else. Yuchh!!! This is definitely not the kind of boring life I want to lead!!!

So I guess I'm gonna have to do lots of stuff after the exams to make up! I still have to camp, and the dry runs. Then I'm going tanning with Sam after Finance paper! Yayy!! Then I'm going to Taiwan and maybe a trip with the SMP people and the Cafe people. Travelling 12345 has been pushed back to next year. And was talking to SL about going to Wild Wild Wet for PS's bday.

I can't wait for exams to come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home