Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Yessss!!! The one with the boring, but happy kind of day

Ha ha! I got an A- for my Crime Fiction term paper! Yay!

It's alright, I guess. For last minute, have to submit at 5pm, I'm still half done at 2pm kind of term paper. He said it was 'Very good'. :D I love you JamesGeorge!!! Hahaha. Hm. I don't know. What if everyone else got A/A+?

Yesterday was okay. Besides the term paper thingy, I also got back the finance quiz. It wasn't that great, 7half. But hey, with my finance abilities, I thought it was alright. BUT. Why on earth are people interested in Options anyway! I have no idea half the time what was happening in tutorial. And I did my tutorial. And do you know there is a module to study purely Options and Futures? Gosh!!! Why would anyone want to study that?!

Anyway, there wasn't much people at school yesterday. But lots stopped by to talk when I was trying to do my options tutorial. So maybe that's why I didn't understand the whole damn chapter. Actually Waiying told me later I was reading the wrong chapter. Apparently the text had 3 separate chapters for options?! What on earth?

Oh ya... Dom was quite funny too. 'Chris! Why do you look so beautiful today??' Crap. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home