Friday, January 21, 2005

750 USD for an e-book?!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001V5VSY/104-2243280-7250313

No PSP for the Holidays: Sony Delays the PSP Launch in North America

But read the comments... it's hilarious!

My personal favourites-

...and FREE SHIPPING to boot!!, December 26, 2004
Reviewer:
A. Brick

Not only was the $750 price tag too good to pass up, but Amazon.com threw in an unprecedented bonus: free shipping on this e-book! My jaw dropped to the floor when I noticed that.

I couldn't let this deal go, so I took out a consumer loan at my bank and ponied up the dough. Boy, can I say it was worth it! 27.655% interest, and I've got no regrets. The action, the suspense, the betrayal! I highly recommend this great publication to ANYONE.


Great Stocking Stuffer!, December 15, 2004
Reviewer:
Schul Vedelmeyer

"No PSP for the Holidays" is truly one of the all-time greatest gifts one can give for the holidays. I saved for fifteen months and bought 20 copies for my friends and family and let me tell you, NOTHING can match the mirth and joy of their pointing and laughing at me when I tell them how much I paid and for what. I bought one of these for my wife, and the next evening, she was on a plane to Venezuala.... with my kids. Truly they were touched and would like to share the wonderful blessings of IDC's "No PSP" with those of other nationalities.

Not only does this document contain a mysterious message (*** SPOILER AHEAD *** I think it has something to do with No PSPs for the Holidays) but it's new everytime I read it. It's so deep and dimensional, that I predict they will write many commentaries and Baron's / Cliff's notes for IDC's masterpiece - it's the gift that keeps on giving! Truly one of the most amazing products to grace


My son can see!, December 15, 2004
Reviewer:
Guinevere Cuthbert

All my children have been asking Santa for is the true story of "No PSP for the Holidays", so I decided that Christmas should come early this year. The $750 price tag was a bit more than my gift budget, but giving up on buying any other presents, a Christmas tree, decorations, Christmas dinner, and any new clothes the kids may need in the next two years was worth it. My feeble-minded, and blind from birth, son, Hortimer, was entralled with this heart warming tale of the Sony Delay of the PSP launch in North America from the first word - of course a gum wrapper can keep him busy for weeks, so maybe this isn't saying much. By the end of the full page of story his IQ had dropped from 56 points down to 12, reducing him to a drooling invalid, but we think he can finally see! Thank you for making "No PSP for the Holidays" available at such a difficult time in our lives, and for giving my sweet Hortimer the precious gift of sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home