Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The one about Friendster.

For some reason, right after that Lonely post, I got a lot of Friendster messages. Haha... it's not exactly the kind of answer I was looking for but oh well... I just thought it was pretty ironic. HAha. I went out at 2, came back a couple of hours later, and I got 6 messages from different people! I don't know about you guys, but I never had that much people message me in such a short period of time.

Anyway, I'm going to share this message cause well... it's the most over the top and had me trying hard not to laugh. Cause it's ridiculous!!

and wat a nice smile it is too > > if i do say so myself
:)u look realli cute u > > know and since i am an ex chef i will have to
say > u > > look like a perfectly well done butter sauce as > >
butter sauce breaks all so easily when u finally > > get it right...O! wat
a beautiful sight! haha, > > am i going over board? :P sori get emotional
> > when it comes to this...not to say u r food but > > u look kinda
yummy too...haha! dun worry i dun > > mean tat in a cannibalistic
way...:P


Haha... If there's one thing that I hate more than over the top writing, it's lingo and bad spelling. :p And 'you're like butter sauce'?! I was like 'What?!' I mean, that's an interesting metaphor but it's the kind of metaphor that ellicts a 'What the hell?!' response.

Anyway, after that 6 messages, I got another 5 messages. So in 2 days, I got like messages from 11 different people. Today there were a couple more.

That's pretty darn strange. For months no one messaged me, and then what... friendster diarrhea or something. Probably they were hoarding my mail for months then decide to send all of them today. HAha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home