Friday, January 07, 2005

Outings with my best friends!

Wednesday!

Met Moon on Wednesday. Moon was my best pal during the cafe days. I almost couldn't recognise her! Anyway we went shopping (as usual. Girls love shopping haha.) I was broke so I went along to just admire clothes and wish I could buy them. Haha. Passed her her long delayed 21st bday gift.

Had dinner at the spaghetti place (L'Emozion?) at Taka ... her treat! HAha. So I treated her to Brownie Factory. Heh. I love brownie factory! Go try the tutti frutti marshmallow brownie! Alex loves it too. I think. Ha ha.

Oh ya! I got my Phantom of the Opera OST! YAy!!! Now I can listen to Gerard Butler sing all day long!

Friday

Was tanning day! Went to Sentosa with Sam and signed up for the Islander card. Now that I've paid 15 bucks for the card, I'll have to keep going back to Sentosa to get my money's worth. Haha... I must find more people who love to go tanning/Sentosa!

Was fun hanging out with Sam cause we haven't hung out for so long! There was no rain, but not much sun either. I think I got a slight tan, I mean, if I squint hard enough, there is a slight difference. I will have to go back to get a better tan!

Oh ya! We saw this caucasian woman in the washroom (near Palawan beach). I was walking to the mirror area when she suddenly just whipped of her top. And she was naked underneath! And she was like... so normal about it, walking around like that! I was a little shocked... I mean, it may be normal in their culture, but it definitely not here! (Okay maybe it is, then it will make me very conservative!) And the most interesting thing is, it's not like she's young and have a fantastic figure and she's trying to show it off or something. She's actually about 30plus, 40 years old. It takes a confident person I guess!

Later we went to Harborfront to have dinner. Oh yes! MacDonald's really stingy! They promise to donate 10 cents of every beef meal which is purchased withing Jan 7 - 11th to Red Cross. I mean, like... 10 cents?! And it's not off every purchase! It's only for the beef meal and only during this period of time?! Come on! McDonalds' I think you can do better than just a miserly 10 cents right? You probably make a 100% profit off every meal so you can even donate a little more? *shakes head.

LAla... and is it me or are the lots of shoe stores having sales?

Gah! This is temptation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home