Friday, January 07, 2005

The first SMP overseas trip!

A little late with this entry :)

Went to Malaysia with the SMP ppl on the 4th Tuesday. Yay! Our first overseas trip as the BV mentors! (And I think we shd be the first school among all the other schools to go on an overseas trip. Haha. We rock.)

Really fun! We went to have lunch at this place called... erm... I'm not sure. City square? The egg tarts are delish! *loves egg tarts* And I bought shoes from Vincci (VNC in Singapore). Pretty white heels! I think they will go really well with jeans. I can't stop admiring my feet in the white heels. Ha ha.

And I found my Abercrombie and Fitch skirt! Demin with a pink scarf! But 2 is too small and 4 is too large. Crap. :/

Later we went to watch a movie! Meet the Fockers. Very very funny. Loves Ben Stiller, Robert DeNiro, Dustin Hoffman and Babara Streisand. And the baby!

Then went to Holiday Inn to buy DVDs! Got Chicago, Mean Girls and Chungking Express (again, cause the one I bought in Taiwan is dubbed in chinese). Yay!

Seafood dinner at Da Ma Hua Yuan at night. Had lots of food, and Chompchomp style sugarcane juice! I really like their butter prawns! I don't care if it makes me fat! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home