Saturday, January 22, 2005

Today + some other stuff

... would have been a GREAT day to go tanning. The weather's perfect.

Grahhh

ETA - Argh!! Each time I look out of the window and see the perfectly nice weather I get more pissed off that I didn't go tanning today!!! Weather's just perfect! It's not too sunny, there are some clouds. But not too much cloud that it covers the sun. So I can actually get a tan but not get burnt. I want to go tanninggggg!!!!! I was actually supposed to go with Moon today... but she had jury duty. Har har.

ETA2 - I have to keep writing to keep my mind off about not going tanning today.

Today I played on the electronic organ. It's been ages since I played... ever since I passed grade 8 about 2 years ago, I've played only on and off. So I guess I'm kind of rusty now. The first song I played when I hit the keys was Henri Mancini's 'A Time For Us' from the Romeo and Juliet theme. I don't really know why that was the first song I play. I've always loved that piece. It's so beautiful and timeless, and playing it makes me feel better. It's like aromatherapy, but in music form. There's a word for it. I forgot what it is.

I remember it was back in secondary school when I learnt that piece. I'll play it when I like a guy and wanted to day dream about him. *laugh.

I love that piece so much. I really missed playing the organ. I was never really good at scales and transposition and sight reading, but just playing the song... that I can do. That I love to do.

Ok, a couple of recaps.

Monday was spent celebrating Larry's birthday at Ding Tai Fung with the Weiherng, Weisheng, Larry, Val and Zhengwei. It was like we have sort of spent less time together as an OG since last semester. Weiherng was asking why we didn't get together to like send Cher off. It gives me hope that our OG has really strong underlying friendships, cause we do get together every year for our birthdays. :) Yay!

Earlier in the day I was with Joy, Weisheng and Ruben at the Heeren shops. Was picking out clothes for the next issue of Get Real. Somehow I've been roped to do the fashion pages again. Hm... I don't mind though. Oh ya!! Swatch lent us a couple of watches to feature in the mag... and I picked a bright red one although it didn't seem that nice. But when I test wore it... my gosh, it is gorgeous! (Will post a picture later) 189 bucks though... just because it's chrono. I actually have no idea what chrono means. Honest. I have an idea it means that the second hand moves differently... like those in Rolex watches you know, but I am wrong apparently.

And my new favorite shop is Kai! (In chinese characters)

Later we lounged in Coffee Bean Taka. WeiYuan called me all of a sudden and asked to meet me. I was in the area so I met up with him and Qihan. They apparently want to ask about my opinion on the 3 business schools. HAha... talk about opinionated. They should know that if they wanted a objective opinion, they should not ask an NUS Bizad student right? Haha... I tried to be as objective as I could though.

On Wed, I went to watch Kung Fu Hustle with Larry. Haha... long overdue right. It is so funny!!! Stephen Chow rocks. I lost my handphone pouch when I left the cinema but later found it. The janitor threw it in a big bag with all the drinks and stuf... yuch. But because I love the pouch, and m)phosis doesn't seem to carry that design anymore, I picked it up and washed it. Haha.

Oh ya! Went for supper with Wenyi, Caleb, Weisiong and Daniel at Chomp Chomp at night. Yay! I love supper, and I love stingray and I love sugarcane juice! Haha. We sat talking for really long till about 2. I realise that we always talk about mentoring stuff. Haha... Work minded eh. Oh ya, on the way back in the car, we found out some interesting stuff. Haha. Apparently it was apparent, but I didn't see it. Haha... I see but I do not observe, to quote Conan Doyle.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home