Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Do I sound depressed?

:) Have been receiving feedback lately re: my blog. Looking back at the past entries, I did sound like I was quite depressed. I don't know... it never rains but it pours? Haha.

I don't know how to say this without sounding depressed, but I don't really know where I'm going from here. Like, from this point in my life.
I want to say something like 'I want something different to happen to me', but it would not fully encompass what I feel.

Today I wanted to go watch a movie alone. I've never done it before, and I figured since I was free today, I should just go do that, see how it feels like. Then I realised that all the films that were screening I either (1)had no interest in watching or (2) have watched it before.

I've been feeling really bored lately.
It's like I've no interest in whatever that happens unless it had something to do with (1)someone (2)shopping for clothes (3)shopping for shoes

Gee.
Even typing this makes me feel restless.
I really need to learn to be contented with my life or else I'd probably spend the rest of my life feeling unfulfiled!

Oh yes!! I want to make a t-shirt!
I want a plain white t-shirt (or tank top) with the words 'Pink Positive' on it. In pink, of course. Anyone knows where I can print t-shirts? I just want one.
Maybe wearing it will make me happier! :)

Also, I think I have to take care of myself more.
It's like, when I was feeling down, I always had a tendency to go something stupid which I'll later kind of regret. Like that time at the club with W, and I guess I was trying to prove something in front of him. Then I went ahead to dirty dance with this random friend of a friend. Like. Really dirty dance. Someone I don't really know. And thinking back, I realised how stupid that was, because, well kind of a stranger.
And the second time I felt like that, I went to Zouk, and well... did the same thing. Strange thing was that I didn't set out to go to Zouk to do just that. (I went there cause I promised to accompany a friend). And maybe because I was in that mood, I just did what I wanted. I did see him walk towards me. I did think he was cute. So I just dirty danced with him. Thank god I realised what the hell I was doing before anything, and Cher dragged me away.
See a tread? Restless = do dance with a stranger.
...So ya. I'm getting into that kind of mood again, so I better not go do something weird.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home