Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Crarh!!!

I have no idea what 'crarh' mean, but I'm really frustrated now and this is what I feel like yelling. CRARHHHH!!!!!!

What has gotten me so mad?

University students.

Yes. Full grown, 20 year old students with absolutely ZERO communication skills whatsoever. If they are your project mates, you'll probably feel like stabbing them with a blunt fork. I mean, I'm sure you guys have had project mates like them. This scenario may be familiar to you. I swear I'm not making it up. (Thank god for A who was my project mate, cause I would totally have died in that kind of meeting.)

Me 'So! What topic should we settle on?'
A 'I don't mind doing question X or Y'

Silence all around
I look at A helplessly

Me 'So...?' (Looks at S1, S2 and S3)
S1 'Eh... I'm okay with anything'
S2 Grunts and keeps quiet

I turn to S3, who hasn't said anything. S3 is a guy.
Me 'So? Do you have any opinion?'
S3 'No.'

I suppress an urge to word vomit.
'You idiot!!!!! Do you have no communication skills whatsoever?! Look at you! Argh!!! You're such an non entity!!! Doesn't that kill you?!!!! Speak up like a man!'

Di 'Why don't we take a vote or something?'

... and when we vote, S3 sits on the side, mouth open, drooling, a blank expression on his face. I want to beat him up.

Later A and I were discussing about them. We agreed that S3 was the quietest guy we've ever seen. I personally thought he was Mr. Invisible. (courtesy of Jan's Get Real.) We agreed that S1 looks fierce. I personally thought, also, that she seemed pretty like a slow thought processer to me. I ask her something, she grunts. 1 minute later, she replies me. S1 is by far the best. At least she interacts, and she is actually kind of smart.

Crarh.

I'm so infuriated now I may just tell the next person to get lost, bitch.

Speaking about bitches. I met a pushy bitch today. See, the shuttle bus arrived, and a couple of us crowd around the door and wait for the others to come down before we go up right? So, I was on the side of the door where, when the door opens, it opens away from me. Which means the door was kind of blocking the bitch. So by right, I should go up first. (I don't care, I am right any way you see it.) Anyhow, she stepped up just as I was getting up, and pushed her way through! It was so damn rude! I nearly spilled my coffee... actually some did spill out a little. I hope it spilled on her... I'm not sure. So I went 'Ew yuck!' in a really loud voice. And she had to gall to turn around and look at me. Whatever. I'm sure she'll grow up and become one of those aunties who doesn't queue up and push their way through.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home