Friday, March 11, 2005

FHM

I was just reading the lastest copy of FHM (no, I didn't buy the, it was lying around in the house), and they had this article on the complete user's guide to woman, which I thought was very interesting. Of course, this being FHM, most of the article was about sex, but what I thought was really interesting was the part about eye contact.

Read - 'For women, things usually begin with a small spark. Eye contact for just a little too long, or a cocky and funny comment, a teasing remark. It can be anything.'


Mmm. Don't I know it. Haha.
I'm not sure why. Apparently, this is how the attraction mechanism in women are triggered off, and I'm not sure for you guys, but it's pretty true for me. For guys it's a different thing. (we could probably find out from Female or something. I'm quite sure it'll have something to do with t&a)
But only when coupled with intelligence, squinty eyes, maturity and a ear stud (as I was so apt to telling Dan every other day) that completes the package.

(Not that there are no outliers... I find Ludacris strangely attractive. He's up there with Bruce Willis and William Fitchner in my list of 'Weird Celebrity Crushes' )


Luda

Brucie (He does have the squinty eyes though!)

Wills (Sort of squinty eyed sleepy look too)

And, the people at FHM go on to quote -
"Eye contact is a vital communication opener and, coupled with a smile, is even a more powerful flirting tool."


I mean, things like that don't have to be said la... but it's too true. That's why guys like the gorgeous Edward Norton will hold near to top spots in my 'Not-so-weird celebrity crushes'



(Yummy)

As a last ditch effort to show that i'm do not have weird taste afterall, here's the yummilicious Rob Thomas *love love love love love*




Gah... How can he stand being so goodlooking?!

This entry started off with lots of ideas. Too bad I got sidetracked. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home