Sunday, March 13, 2005

The one about yayness!

Gonna be a rambling entry... I think i'm feeling too jumpy to focus on something.

Yesterday I went to WY's place for a bday celebration! =) (She, like me, didn't really want to have a bday celebration initially, so I totally know how she felt. Haha...)
We brought Mel's mahjong set there to play also.. heh, but we only played 1 round before we had to go upstairs to cut the cake. (If we had stopped and calculated, I would have got a profit of 10 cents! Whoopee)

Clubbing with Chris and Mel!
And! We! Went! Clubbing!
Haha.. excuse my excitment, it's just cause I haven't been clubbing since nye.
Cause Christina was at WY's also, and she was going to zouk later, so Mel and I spontaneously decided to go along too! So impromtu! We must thank Chris for the inspiration! Haha :)
For a while we were lost at Telok Blanglah, but we navigated out of it successfully. Chris' friends got us free passes to get into Zouk that night... It was the Diesel fashion show, and Jon Jonsson of Manhunt was there! *I've just found his blog!!! He wrote about his experiences in Singapore. * http://www.jonjonsson.com/blog/

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He's even cuter in real life, if that's possible. Oh ya... we were dancing quite near him and his friends. Chris' friends actually danced with one of the models... he's pretty cute too! :) LAter when Mel and I went up to Phuture, they actually went to talk to Jon Jonsson and danced with him too!! I'm so envious!!! HAha... He seems really friendly.

We were at Phuture and there were like so many guys who were around us. And some of them were actually quite ah beng-ish...
And are striped shirts really in right now? Cause every other guy was wearing them! Heh. And oh ya!! There was this one cute guy (he wasn't wearing a striped shirt), and surprise surprise, he has a ear stud! HAhha. (To Mel - In case you're wondering which one, it's the one with the birthday guy... he was wearing a white shirt)
Oh ya, this guy told me 'There are a lot of guys here who wants to know the 2 of you'... and I went like 'Oh, okay'. And then turned away. HAha.. I think he was lost for a while as to what to say.

And oh ya!!! We drank quite a lot... cause it's 1 for 1...
Actually I was talking to Dan about it, and he's like... why are you so excited about 1 for 1 when you girls get free drinks every wednesday?
So true right? Haha...
Mel and I had 1 vodka lime, 1 tequila shot, 1 lychee martini, 1 lychee martini and 1 tequila shot... in that order. But the cashier's always down... so wasted, our tequila shots... Hah.

Anyway. My flu's getting worse, and now I am coughing as well. This really sucks. Think I'm going to YIH tomorrow.

Spongy!

I watched Spongebob Squarepants today!!! Love it love it love it! I love Spongebob, I love Patrick, I love Squidwad (Hey he's my wallpaper k!)
I can't believe how funny it is... it's too funny. Especially the part where I thought it was an echo... then it turns out that it's just Patrick pretending to be the echo. Haha...

And I love eating chicken skin, no matter how gross it is! Mwahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home